A Journey to Navel of Creation
9-day seminar travel to Birthplace of Humanity
11.- 20. November, 2022
In a time of uncertainty, confusion and chaos it bodes us well to consult with our ancient ancestors. Anatolia is the true cradle of civilisation from whence we emerged.
It is time for a home-coming, for orientation and direction, only possible by connecting with our primal roots.
Our home for this inner and outer exploration will be Sanliufra, an ancient city of the prophets. From there we will travel by private bus to the sacred sites in and around the age-old city. Paul will offer talks and meditations. Yücel will be our trusted cultural guide.
Included: spiritual seminar with Paul, cultural guidance with Yücel. 8 nights in a hotel with shared evening meals included. Entrance fee to all sites. Local transfer in a private bus.
Not included: Flights to Sanliurfa GAP Airport (GNY), transfer for airport, meals during the day, and tips.
1990,00 plus a 200,00 single room surcharge
1. Göbeklitepe, a 12,800 year old temple site which as shaken the world.
2. Karahantepe, another mind boggling 12,000 year old site, recently open to the public.
3. Sanliufra Archeology Museum: an extraordinary collection of artefacts dating back thousands of years.
4. Birthplace of Abraham: the true father of the Judeo-Christian religions.
5. Tomb of Job: A man who faith was tested to it`s core.
6. Gaziantep Mosaic Museum: the largest mosaic museum in the world.
7. Harran: the world’s first university.
8. Soğmatar: known for her veneration of the primeval sun and moon gods. Moses is said to have lived there.
Yücel, out and about in Anatolia