Easter in the Land of the Rising Sun: 9-day seminar travel to womb of Humanity: 29th, March through 7th April, 2024
In a time of uncertainty, confusion and chaos it bodes us well to consult with our ancient ancestors.
Anatolia is the true cradle of civilisation from whence we emerged. It is time for a home-coming, for orientation and direction, only possible by connecting with our primordial roots.
Our home for this inner and outer exploration will be Sanliufra, an ancient city of the prophets. From there we will travel by private bus to the sacred sites in and around the age-old city. Paul will offer talks. Yücel will be our trusted cultural guide.
- Göbeklitepe, a 12,800 year old temple site which as shaken the world.
- Karahantepe, another mind-boggling c. 13,500 year old site, recently open to the public
- Harbetsuvan Tepe, still another newly unearth temple complex dated over 11,000 years old.
- As much as it is currently allowed, we will visit the sites of: Gürcütepe, Kurttepesi, Taşlıtepe, Sefertepe, Ayanlar, Yoğunburç, Sayburç, Çakmaktepe and Yenimahalle.
- Sanliufra archeology museum: an extraordinary collection of artefacts dating back thousands of years.
- Birthplace of Abraham: the true father of the Judeo-Christain faiths. Tomb of Job: A man who faith was tested to it’s core.
- Gaziantep Mosaic museum: the largest mosaic museum in the world.
- Harran: the world’s first university.
- Soğmatar: known for her veneration of the primeval sun and moon gods.
Karahantepe: c. 13,500 year old temple complex
Included: Cultural seminar with Paul, travel guidance with Yücel. 8 nights in a hotel with evening meals included. Entrance fee to all sites. Local transfer in a private coach.
Not included: Flights to Sanliurfa GAP Airport (GNY), transfer from and to airport, meals during the day, and tips.